Tuesday, June 30, 2009

JC

I have been through the valleys
of the shadow of death and the mountains of despair.
When am down to the ground and theres no hope you lift me up.
When i have felt abandoned, lost and with no where to turn
you have showered me with ur love, taking me in your arms
and giving me a bear hug letting me know i matter to you.
I have messed up so many times yet you still forgive me,
still hold me dear in your heart, still given me a chance to make things right next time.
Even in my darkest hours, in my despair, sorrow and pain
you have been there holding my hand,
my salvation in my times of need and my deliverer.
In my times of happiness you have cheered me on,
knowing only too well the struggles you n i have faced together to get there.
You are my joy, my encourager, my strength, my rock,
My knight in shining armour in my time of need.
Thea is nothing i can give you that compares to what you have done for me
because your love is priceless and without compare.
Silver, gold, titanium, diamonds and all things precious you have in abundance
so what can i give you that will mean something to you?
I give you what means the most to me and that you value above all things.
I give you my heart and my love.


Raylitpoems 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment