Wednesday, March 24, 2010

love by technology

Baby we need to talk.
Lets meet and get away together.
I wanna see your face.
Am tired of this love by technology.
I email you and you text me.
I write on your wall and you inbox me.
I follow you on twitter and you stalk me on messanger.
I send you pictures by phone then you take them on digital camera and send them.
Then technologies converge and we meet online,
Images by webcam, voice through headphones
And touch through fingers on the keyboard.
Our love is love by remote.
We never meet we just communicate through Bytes of data
through the internet and over the phone.
I want to see your face up close.
Smell our scent and let it drive me crazy.
Hold your hand as we walk hand in hand,
Laugh together in real time,
No downtime required.
I want not to have to wait to see your expression
Because the comp has hung.
Baby lets me and you get away.
Damn i hate talking to voicemail!
Call me back suga so we can arrange a rendervous.
Call me, text me, email me, inbox me.
Just find me.

1 comment:

  1. Hilariously factual....
    Hmm..everything virtual..
    Technology a ritual...
    Less time for the actual...
    Hmmm...a lovely piece, Ray.

    ReplyDelete