Monday, May 24, 2010

Love mercenary

You tell me you love me,
But you got to get something from me.
You aint giving me love for nothing.
Your hugs and smiles come with a price tag.
When I get home you want to know what i have brought you.
You have a sweet tooth, you like sweet things.
And if I dont bring you something you sulk.
You tell me one day you will marry me but that am sure will never happen.
Your always asking me for money to put into the bank,
But you dont know the value of money.
Despite this, I love you.
You have the soft spot in my hardened heart,
And when you smile i would do anything for you.
I know it may sound crazy to others
But your the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.
I love you, adore and cherish you.
You are a love mercenary and i am your enslaved aunt.

Raylitpoems 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment