Thursday, August 19, 2010

stalker revisited.

I had a stalker once and he wrote me this message on fb even as he sent me friend requests. Now that I have a new stalker I thought I should share it again.

This is a reality, i may lack words, but i cannot come up with an explanations full of excuses not to express my special intuition to you. After a thorough soul searching, ur magic smile is inviting and i now submit my application for a space in your heart, failure to cast my net wider, to net your mutual consent or feelings would amount to doing injustice to myself. after realizing your entrenched interest. am a huge proponent of freedom of expression and that is why this should not be a surprise to you. However, my approach to the subject might not be in line with the principle that is valid, but all the same, sometimes in life, i as applicant cannot control consumers consent either way building mutual understanding with a priority given to a settled life, would be a memorable chapter that i pay for. Am former military officer and a doctor by profession practising and doubling as a businessman. Thank you for your understanding. You are fabulous. Where are you now if i may ask? Have set you free to call any time as you wish. looking forward to hearing from you. More details to follow. Much love from me sweet gal.

Yap it was funny.

2 comments:

  1. "However, my approach to the subject might not be in line with the principle that is valid, but all the same, sometimes in life, i as applicant cannot control consumers consent either way building mutual understanding with a priority given to a settled life, would be a memorable chapter that i pay for..."
    This is my best line...hahaahaha...are u sure he's not from migingo? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a stalker once. I was young, it was fun in the beginning, all that attention from a chick, I used to laugh it off with my pals, then it just got uncomfortable...

    ReplyDelete