Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mirror mirror on the wall

Mirror mirror on the wall,
Thou doesn't lie.
Thou shows my featurestrue, a reflection of my reality.
But thou art easily fooled,
By makeup and enhancements that turn me into another creature.
Thou at one dimensional,
Thou cant see beneath the superficial, the surface.
Thou cant show what lies beneath the skin,
What my emotions and intentions my heart hold
Or what thoughts my mind weaves and dreams.
Mirror thou art truth in a fashion but thou art not a seer.
Thou cant answer the truths I seek,
Questions that plague me.
Who am I?
Where am I going?
Which path should I take?
What is my destiny?
Where is my destination?
Mirror mirror thou art shallow,
And thou cant even tell me am the fairest of them all.
Mirror mirror on the wall,
I should smash you till you fall,
Because your as useless as a crystal ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment