Sunday, April 8, 2012

Daddy love (RIP)

I will love you forever,
Because distance, time and death cant change what I feel for you.
I loved you so,
You were my first superhero,
The one I believed could do anything.
I believed in you, you were larger then life.
Then you were gone,
Before I was grown, before I could say goodbye.
A careless drunk driver changed our family forever.
22 years later I still mourn you.
All that we were and all that we could have been,
And all that we missed being. I miss you,
Miss being Daddy's little girl.
I will always love you, miss you and cherish you.
You were one of a kind
And I will never forget you.
Rest in Peace Daddy until we meet again in heaven.













My third birthday. My dad, brother and I.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete