Saturday, July 14, 2012

Married to you

 This is post number two in a series of two posts about being in love. Post one is my love affair. Check it out
http://raylitpoems.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-love-affair-1.html

You can be so much fun,
Take me to new levels,
You give me poetry to write,
You’re my muse.
Your constantly in motion,
And never boring,
Every morning when I wake up,
And know I am going to spend the rest of my life with you,
I am happy,
I could do this forever,
Me and you,
I have been in love with you forever,
From the moment I first saw you.
I love the many languages you speak,
And the variety of food you provide.
Though sometimes you can be boring,
When it seems nothing’s going on,
But you are exciting too.
To be honest I have been tempted to cheat,
To leave you for another,
But I know you are the one,
The one I was meant to spend the rest of my life with.
I love you,
With all your drama, and strange moods,
I married you,
And I plan to stay that way,
Until death do us part Nairobi.








PS. I am still looking for a picture of a man who embodies Nairobi. If you have any send it to me khenjir@gmail.com and I will put it up.

Acknowledgement. All the pictures I have used for this post are by @truthslinger - Mutua Matheka. I love his photography. Major talent. Just looking at the pictures I fall in love with my City.

No comments:

Post a Comment