Monday, May 30, 2011

Cash Money

Why can't I stop thinking about you.
Your like a virus on my computer (brain),
Refusing to be deleted and running
and rerunning no matter my attempts to delete you.
I think your seducing me with your smell and color.
At night I dream of you, wanting to hold you
And during the day I chase after you.
its like your flirting with me, smiling seductively,
drawing me closer to you
But when I reach out 2 touch, you varnish,
its like a mirage!
At the beginning of the month your my friend,
at the middle your my acquintance, and by end month we are strangers.
I want you, no I need you so badly.
Dont want us to be passing ships in the nite.
Please be closer then a lover and dearer then a friend.
Come my friend, Pesa and embrace me,
tukuwe kama chanda na pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment