Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dear God

God your a great guy. known me all my life, know all my truimphs and failures and still are there for me. Lets get buddy buddy for a minute and tell me whats up? Whats the plan? It seems you have a strategic plan for my life but I dont know about it. What are the highlights? Can I get a summary? It would be nice if you could share what your planning for the next couple of years?
I would like to know what happens. Do I get a new job? New man? Children? Mother in law from heaven or hell?

It would be nice if you could give me just a peek into how my life is going to be like. You know I trust you. You made me after all. And you had a plan of how my life should be like. Yes I know I messed up and deviated from the plan. Hey it helps to be a prodigal because when you come back you know you will never make the same mistake again. Ok so I have been a black sheep more then once. Am working on it. Am taking dyeing classes to clean up my act, actually if you could just wash me with the blood of the lamb I'd be cool. white as snow.

So am glad we are having this conversation. So its of how, can I see the blueprint of the way things will turn out. The suspense is killing me.

Sincerely your pal,

Rayhab.

No comments:

Post a Comment