Monday, May 2, 2011

Searching for a Daddy!

Daddy figure. Yes, looking for a daddy figure to take care of me.
Not a sugar daddy thats not my thing,and I aint for sale.

I want a man, daddy figure whose a real dad. A man who loves me unconditionally. A man who knows being a daddy is not just making babies but looking after them, nurturing and disciplining them.

A man whose priority is his family, not chasing paper so that he can chase the bottle and loose skirts. A man not afraid to do homework with his kids. A daddy who loves to spend most of his free time with his family. A man with a sense of humour and a love for God.

I want a daddy figure whose not afraid of the kitchen, whose comfortable cooking for his kids when mama's not around. Yet he is a real man, bringing in a paycheck, making sure to plan for his children's lives. A man who can hang out with his boys yet know that his family is the most important priority in his life.

I want a man who knows his role as my man, as a father to my kids. I want a daddy figure. A man like my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment