Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Goodbye Mr. Love!

Mr. Love, it’s been a ball knowing you.
I enjoyed the party,
Got drunk on emotions that made me do crazy things,
I still have some pictures and letters as evidence,
Some so shameful I still blush till today.
We danced a seductive dance,
And did a lot of dirty dancing.
Oh yeah the party was fun
But its morning now,
And the hangover’s a bitch.
I don’t understand what happened at the party,
Frankly am tired and done.
It’s time to pack your bags and bail.
You've been having a party at my expense,
In the morning all the bills and regrets are mine.
Hit the road jack and don’t you come back no more.
Mr. Singleness looks good to me,
He handsome and sweet, and has no hangovers.
It’s time for a quiet life,
Am tired of roller coasters.
Leave your keys on the way out
Don’t let the door hit you on your way out.
Am cashing in my chips,
Tired of gambling with my life,
So Mr. Love tuonane.
Goodbye.



3 comments: