Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mr. Hot Chocolate Man

We were having a debate about this post. potent ash: The taste of you! http://raylitpoems.blogspot.com/2011/09/taste-of-you.html?spref=tw  Some guys said it is about a guy not about chocolate but about a guy. its not about a guy though it is a play on words and its supposed to play with your imagination. If I had written about a guy this would be it.

Mr. Hot Chocolate Man,
Come out to play,
It's cold and I need some warmth.
Come warm me up,
With those hot lips,
Let me taste that chocolate sensation,
My hot chocolate man.
I need a Cadburys hug,
Hold me tight and don’t let go.
Let me kiss those lips,
And let me melt when I taste your sweetness,
You got me high,
You got power over me,
I am helpless against you,
And I want more and more and more.
Mr. hot chocolate man,
You make me so Hot,
I want to drink you up like you’re a chocolate sundae,
Or sip you slow like a cold chocolate milkshake.
Either way you’ll hit that spot,
So come make me melt,
The way only you can.





1 comment: