Friday, May 11, 2012

Mr. Politician stop acting like a child!

Dear politician

Hallo. It’s been a while. You have been busy though. I see that you have been traversing the country campaigning to be our president. Well I wish you all the best in that.

I am writing because I am concerned. Many times nowadays I see you and your fellow politicians behaving very childishly. It’s like your children who were playing in the mud then someone started a fight and now your all in it. No one wants to stop so you all start muchongowano. Telling off the other children about how dirty they are yet you are also dirty from the mud as well. Let me not say I expected better from you because that would be a lie but at least I thought you would act with more decorum then that.


















I get the feeling nowadays that you believe me and my fellow citizens are toys to be fought over and won. So you all act childishly and take sides, then try to pull me from one side to another. Stop behaving like I am a toy without a mind, or will who will go to the child who can fight the best.





















I want you to grow up and stop acting like a child. You’re supposed to be a leader of this country yet sometimes you act no better then a three year old. The media is your mummy who you keep running to when your are slighted to go cry that you have been hurt. Grow up and behave like an adult.

If you have goals and strategies and a strategic plan on how to get this country moving on to become a developed nation work on that. Show me what you plan for the country. Show me what you have done in the past so that I can see that in you there is hope. Stop acting like a child throwing tantrums every time things don’t go your way. Even if you don’t act like a child but the people around you act like children remember you are judged by the company you keep.

I will be watching and hoping you will start acting like the adult you’re supposed to be.

Yours sincerely.

The citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment